Saturday, June 5, 2010

28 May 2010.大宝森

Damn busy this recently,
so,late update my blog

now,
i upload for 28 May 2010
That day morning
i go meet my bro Yama by tk KTM and change to Lrt ampang line
long time i didt tk ktm...still the same! stuck !! i really dislike KTM..
Omg..

Anyway..
after i meet up my bro and go Timesquare have a lunch at old town with my buddy BeeBee and Kenney..

after lunch,we going to a temple which place at PJ, a famous thai-temple
i not familiar with that place because i'm 1st time been there..
a sunny day...the weather are damn hot..but i willing to do this because i go there for pray not play! =)

'sorry i hv no pic for temple because all pic from my buddy hv some problem =( '

then,i go ampang axis, a small complex mall, and we hv our tea at Old town...again..lols
but we have afew funny pic share with u all ^^










and end up a day for Pray...^^

2 comments: